Dr.Automotive, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Automotive Degree Dealer Experienced

Chevy Laguna s3 My parents have a 1976 chevy laguna s3. there

My parents have a 1976 chevy laguna s3. there is a piece of rubber between the rear quarter panels and the bumper. I assume it was for the 5 mph bumper. A spacer installed in case the bumper hit something, so it would take the impact. Do you know where I may be able to locate these parts.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Dr.Automotive replied 5 years ago.
The best place to get something like this is going to be,com if you cannot get one from a used car thats in good condition then you may need to make something custom because this is no longer being made not even aftermarket. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Danny, I was hoping for a little more information. Like what parts would be interchangeable. I have searched the web and know the parts are long outdated. Is there another model that would use the same parts and the parts are available?
I am not sure if you tried that place yet but normally they will throw in everything that interchangeable under the search results.