Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Chevrolet Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

1998 corvette: climate control..hot air (passenger side)..assembly

1998 corvette with dual climate control blows hot air (passenger side) with all climate settings. Will replacement of ACDelco 15-72513 control assembly fix problem?
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you with your Chevy problem.

Normally the problem is not in the control assy, but is in the passenger side temperature actuator. GM part #89018365
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you. The control assembly will be replaced anyway as LEDs have burned out. If part no. 89018365 is also replaced, could any other problem be the cause? THANKS!
No, the control assy and the temperature actuator are the only components in the temperature control circuit.