GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Chevrolet Silverado 1500 I have a 95 chevy 6.5 turbo diesel

Customer Question

I have a 95 chevy 6.5 turbo diesel ...starts fine but it would stall after a hard acceleration. I have to pull over and restart..i did replaced pdm and oil pressure sensor. New in line fuel pump new fuel filter and injectors and the problem don’t change...need help
Category: Chevy
Expert:  GM Tech (Cam) replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I'm Cam. Please include all the details about your issue so I can accurately advise you. I cannot see your vehicle so please be detailed.
About all that is left and the most common issue on these is the injection pump. They are notorious for issues. They were so bad that GM had a special policy for 11 years, but that is long since expired on yours.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Rather than relisting the question, simply reply if you need more information on this. Relisting the question does not send the reply to me and other experts will not likely want to get involved so you may end up waiting longer.
Why do you believe this is incomplete?