JHoop
JHoop, Chevy Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

How do you change the front wheel bearings on a 2004 chevy aveo?

how do you change the front wheel bearings on a 2004 chevy aveo?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  JHoop replied 5 years ago.
Hello , my name is XXXXX XXXXX thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Please tell me all the problem as my answers are based on the information you provide.

If you do not have access to the special tool you need to remove the spindle and have the bearings pressed out and in by your local auto parts house.

I uploaded the procedure in .pdf format here to justanswer. You can download it by CLICKING HERE. I hope this helps you.

If you need more help, please ask. If this answer helped you, please click ACCEPT. If you have an extended plan you will not be billed again yet I won't get credit unless ACCEPT is pressed.

Your question is always open and you can get back to me at any time by answering any e-mail related to this question or by simply logging on to your JA account and go to your questions. God Bless

Please leave positive feedback. As you can see I have excellent ratings in all my categories. Also remember I am not at the vehicle, Please don't leave a negative report. Thanks again, JHoop
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
how do i remove the cv joint in order to get to the snap ring
Expert:  JHoop replied 5 years ago.
CLICK HERE for that info.