Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Chevy Mechanic
Experience:  35 years Master Mechanic
2617050

1996 chevy: air blows..blow out face vents..defroster..control circuit

1996 chevy 2500 350 air blows out the floor all the time when you push the ac button.it will blow out face vents when you turn the ac button off want go to defroster at all the control circuit board has no signs of burns what could be the problem
Hi there,

I would suspect the flow actuator on the side of the case. It's electrically activated. If you need the wiring diagram to try and troubleshoot this just let me know.

graphic

If you have further questions feel free to reply.Please remember we use an honor system and you have to click on accept so i receive credit for assisting you. Even if you have a subscription, you will NOT be charged again.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
send it to me please

It has a butt load of fuses for this system so be sure to check them first. Click here for the diagram.

Best wishes my friend!