GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

2005 Chevy: ls..Cruise control stopped working..fuses

2005 Chevy trblzr ls Cruise control stopped working. All fuses have been checked.

GM Tech (Cam) :

Hello, I'm Cam. Please include all the details about your issue so I can accurately advise you. I cannot see your vehicle so please be detailed.

Do the brake lights work properly?
Is the check engine light on?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes all lights work and no check light on. I do need to change front pads(this weekend) but no other problems. Ever!! Been a great truck (knock on wood) lol
Strange. Does anything at all happen when you try to engage the cruise?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Nothing!!! I started driving on the interstate went to engage the cruise and nothing!
Ok, I suspect a switch issue., Do you have access to a scan tool to look at the feed data into the Body Control Module from the switch?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I can go to a local auto shop. Hey...thanks for your help. Doesn't hurt to ask!!! Thanks and May God Bless You!!
OK. Thanks.
Please reply back if you need additional help or press ACCEPT so that the question may be closed out. You can reopen it at any time by replying to it and I will answer ASAP. PLease keep in mind that as experts on this site, we are only compensated for our time spent helping customers once ACCEPT is selected. Thanks again for using Just Answer. Cam.