Hello, My name isXXXXX will do my best to assist you with your question. Here are the directions, the handle trim pops off. yes, there is special tool for the window crank. very cheap at any parts store. the handle held on by horseshoe clip. If you put the handle knob at 12 o clock, you can try a thin rag between handle and panel and work in sawing motion downward and sometimes will release the clip. If not, you will need window cranks tool from parts store. Once all screws out, handle cover off, window crank off, the panel is clipped and use flat screw driver around trim panel edge unclipping the panel
|Assist Handle Cover |
|Front Door Trim Panel |
Remove or Disconnect Tool Required
|Hinge Components |
: J 09886-01 Door Handle Clip Remover and J 38778 Trim Pad and Garnish Clip Remover.
- Two screws and armrest cover.
- Slide the armrest cover toward the rear of the door.
- Window handle using J 09886-01 (if equipped).
- Assist handle cover using J 38778.
- Pry the cover from the door near the clips.
- Switch connectors (if equipped).
- Screw from behind the armrest pad.
- Trim panel retainers from the door using J 38778.
- Trim panel from the door.
Install or Connect
NOTICE : For steps 3 and 6. When fasteners are removed, always reinstall them at the same location from which they were removed. If a fastener needs to be replaced, use the correct part number fastener for that application. If the correct part number fastener is not available, a fastener of equal size and strength (or stronger) may be used. Fasteners that are not reused, and those requiring thread locking compound will be called out. The correct torque value must be used when installing fasteners that require it. If the above conditions are not followed, parts or system damage could result.
- Trim panel retainers to the trim panel.
- Trim panel to the door.
- Place the window seal portion of the panel over the door frame.
- Screw behind the armrest pad.
Tighten : Trim panel screw to 1.9 Nm (17 lbs. in.) .
- Assist handle cover to the door.
- Electrical connectors (if equipped).
- Window handle (if equipped).
- Armrest with screws.
- Insert the tabs into the slots and push the armrest toward the front of the door.
Tighten : Armrest screws to 1.9 Nm (17 lbs. in.) .