Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Chevrolet Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Chevrolet Trailblazer LS How much would it cost to replace

Customer Question

How much would it cost to replace a fender on a 2003 Chevy Trailblazer Mine is all busted up halfway across
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 5 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is David and I will do my best to help you with your Chevy problem.

Is this the bumper or the fender?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It's the front bumper sorry!
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 5 years ago.
If you go with a factory bumper, the bumper will cost roughly $300. You can get a new replacement at Rockauto.com for around $56 plus shipping. Some sellers on ebay will sell then for around $110 including shipping. All of these new bumpers will need to be painted to match your vehicle prior to installation. Figure on spending another $225-250 to have the bumper painted and installed.

Ceck yout car-part.com and you may be able to find a used bumper from a salvage yard in the proper color for your vehicle. This would typically cost around $75 and would save you the cost of painting. Installation would then be around $100.