Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.

Chevrolet scottsdale I have a 1988 chevy scottsdale 1500 pickup

Customer Question

I have a 1988 chevy scottsdale 1500 pickup with a 305 engine. I need a new carburator for it. What would you recommend?

I was told a Holley 600 2 barrel carburator.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 5 years ago.

for the money and the performance..i would go with the edelbrock,this will also have an electric choke for easy cold starts,,,,this is a good"driving" carbuator

click the link below to buy

Please ACCEPT my answer so I can get credit for my work.i don't receive commission unless you do ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news,so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my does not cost you more money.we will still be able to communicate.. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!if you are not satisfied with my answer,please do not leave bad feed back,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question.if i have sent any diagrams,please print them.they will only stay on here for an hour or so.PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP