Chevy expert
Chevy expert, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  30 yrs experience ase cetified tech shop owner

Fuse box diagram for a 1994 chevy lumina any free downloads anywhere

Customer Question

need a fuse box diagram for a 1994 chevy lumina any free downloads anywhere
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chevy expert replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to just I'm here to help you and your 100% satisfaction is my goal.What diagram specifically are you looking for the legend and the layout of the fuse box or a specific circuit ?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
fuse box heater fan doesnt work and lights in dashboard are on but brake light is on and needle for hot and cold is on hot and battery needle is on high. it is not hot antifreeze is full need to see where the fuses are and what fuse to check
From your description this is most commonly caused by a faulty ignition switch When the condition is present, Test for 12 volts on the HTR-A/C fuse. If the voltage is low, test the voltage on the Orange wire and the Red wire at the ignition switch. If the voltage is good on the Red wire and low on the Orange wire, the ignition switch is defective