Aran, General Motors
Experience:  Chevrolet Technician

2001 Chevy Silverado 2500HD stereo wires diagrams needed

i need to know the color of the speaker wire to do a line drop for an amp on a 2001 chev silverado 2500HD i would like to have all of the stereo wires diagram if not possible just the rear speakers off the back of the stereo

I need some information to get the right schematic for you. Is the a crew cab? Also can you give me the vin no? Then I can give you the schematics and connector pictures for the back of the radio.

JACUSTOMER-jkvjzo0l- :

It's a extra cab VIN # *****

I am going to put a GPS radio in so i would like to know all the wires i have a bunch more questions about my truck after we get this one fixed they are fuel and transmission related thanks for the help talk to you soon.
Chevtek :
2001 chevy silverado 2500 Connector c1
Full Size Image
2001 chevy silverado 2500 Connector c2
Full Size Image
2001 chevy silverado 2500 Radio Schematic diagram
Full Size Image

Ok here is the schematic for the radio and speakers and I have included the connectors on the back of the radio to find the wire positions and colors.