Jettadan1
Jettadan1, Chevy Technician
Experience:  Most of our fleet is chevy.
17254274

Chevrolet Silverado 1500 I need a 4 wheel drive wiring diagram

I need aXXXXXwiring diagram for a 2003 Chevy Silverado 1500, 4.8 L, automatic 4 High does not engage, 4 Low does engage.

Jettadan1 :

Hello, I am Daniel. I may ask you questions, to better answer you. Please let me know if you have any other questions before you Accept. Hello alot of the times connections are dirty. I will get diagram you requested

Jettadan1 :

is your transfer case automatic or manual

JACUSTOMER-j8rf93xx- :

If connections are dirty, why does it go into 4 Low and when I put it into 4 High, the transfer case engages because I can't turn the front drive shaft.

JACUSTOMER-j8rf93xx- :

It is manual transfer case

JACUSTOMER-j8rf93xx- :

When I put it in 4High, the pumpkin motor is not kicking in

Jettadan1 :

Ok when connection are dirty or wet it can do anything who know how it will malfunction

JACUSTOMER-j8rf93xx- :

Which connections should I check, the sensor on the transfer case or the one on the front pumpkin

Jettadan1 :

yes all. here is the diagram click here.

Jettadan1 :

the pumpkin switch actuator will work or not though. so if it works in the low it will probably be one of the fuses in diagram. wiring or the transfer case control module. I hope its just a dirty connection or fuse. I hope its the best case senerio for you.

JACUSTOMER-j8rf93xx- :

Thanks for the diagram, if I check all and clean the connections and it still does not work, how can I contact you for more info?

Jettadan1 :

after you accept i will send you a link. dont accept again though. on this one time.

JACUSTOMER-j8rf93xx- :

Thanks

Jettadan1 :

I do it for all m ycustomers

Jettadan1 :

your very welcome

Right here.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I found the problem, the sensor was damaged. But I have bigger problems, the rear bearing on the output shaft was somehow damaged and messed up the rear case and made the hole too big. I need to know if you know where I can find a remanufactured transfer case in Missouri or any of the surrounding states that is reasonable and has a good warranty. Any information you can give me will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Curt

The best i know of is CTC in chandler Indiana. http://www.commercialtruckcomponents.com/