JHoop
JHoop, Chevy Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

Chevrolet Impala I need a wiring diagram, wire color code

I need a wiring diagram, wire color code and Pin location ID for a 2004 Chevrolet Impala Stereo Amplifier model #10449235 that is mounted between speakers on the rear deck. Factory radio has power and all display just no sound. Replaced with after market radio with all correct adapter harnesses etc and get the same result. trying to Identify which wire in the AMP plug is the power wire as I read that this could bee the issue. Any other suggestions as to the problem would be appreciated.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  JHoop replied 5 years ago.
Hello , my name is XXXXX XXXXX thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Please tell me all the problem as my answers are based on the information you provide.

I uploaded the procedure in .pdf format here to justanswer. You can download it by clicking HERE and HERE. I hope this helps you.

If you need more help, please ask. If this answer helped you, please click ACCEPT.

Please leave positive feedback. As you can see I have excellent ratings in all my categories. Please remember I am not at the vehicle, Please don't leave a negative report. Thanks again, JHoop
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for the info. Could you please also send me the PIN ID for the actual plugs that connect tot the radio? It will be tommorrow before i can get back on the project.
Expert:  JHoop replied 5 years ago.
Sure. CLICK HERE...........Here..............Here