Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

1990 Chevy G20: Conversion Van with a 700r4 tranny..Fuel Injected

I have a 1990 Chevy G20 Conversion Van with a 700r4 tranny that just went out. I've found a used 700r4 from a 1987 Fuel Injected Pickup but the guy said he wasn't sure it was a match. Any idea if is the same, or if not can it be made to work?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 5 years ago.

hi

it is the same as long as the both areXXXXX/p>

thanks

Please ACCEPT my answer so I can get credit for my work.i don't receive commission unless you do ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news,so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer.it does not cost you more money.we will still be able to communicate.. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!if you are not satisfied with my answer,please do not leave bad feed back,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question.if i have sent any diagrams,please print them.they will only stay on here for an hour or so.PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP