Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mech / Electronics
Experience:  Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.

Wiring diagram for a 2007 chevrolet silverado 1500 harness?

do you have a wiring diagram for a 2007 chevrolet silverado 1500 harness?

what area are you looking for?
Automatic, 2 orXXXXX which engine?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
standard, v4.6 4.3 ltr, 4wd

what area are you looking for? there is over 100 pages of diagrams

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
the harness that usually comes with the truck to hitch to a trailer?

Here is Chevrolet diagram

Please keep in mind Just Answer is set up on an honor system.

I have sent the information you have requested.

PLEASE click ACCEPT so that I may get credit, thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I dont know if you got my last reply. but that is not the diagram that came with this truck. It has on it an orange sticker that says 5418. Thought you would know

sorry for the problem, but that is Chevrolet Manual diagram for 2007 Chevrolet 1500 "New Body Style"

If you have "Old Body Style", here is that Chevrolet Manual diagram, but is basically the same
Also Wire Colors are same

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
i was reading another expert on a different link and it said something about the orange tag of 5418 on a chevy of a 2003-2005. this is what was hitched to the car. it is not a round one. it is square with 6 partitions and one in middle is not used. does not have any yellow wire. only dkbl, ltbu, red, black, and brown. no yellow or white except brown has white on other end. dont know. think the dealer is bluffing about this being wrong schematics. looks like what i read on internet about being a GM chevrolet, whatever that means.

sorry for the confusion, but I do not know of a "square" connector for the Trailer Connection, as all have been "round", unless you are referring to the connection to the vehicle relay block-body that is located under the left side of the instrument panel near the left kick panel, behind a plastic cover.

Here is Trailer Connector for a 2004 also: