Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master, L1, 32 years, Diagnostic / Electrical Specialist
13677702

Chevrolet 3500 express van were do find the flasher fuse on

were do find the flasher fuse on 2006 chevy express van
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Randall C replied 3 years ago.
Hello, you need to remove the cover below the coulmn. The flasher module is to the right if column, under dash mounted to a panel bracket., close to center of the dash

HAZARD AND TURN SIGNAL FLASHER REPLACEMENT

REMOVAL PROCEDURE

1. Remove the left knee bolster bracket.
  2. Remove the turn / hazard flasher (2) from the Instrument Panel (I/P) Support.
  3. Disconnect the electrical connector (1).
  4. Remove the turn / hazard flasher (2).

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE

1. Connect the electrical connector (1) to the turn / hazard Flasher (2).
  2. Install the turn / hazard flasher (2) to the Instrument Panel (I/P) Support.
  3. Install the left knee bolster bracket.

graphic

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

were is the cover

Expert:  Randall C replied 3 years ago.
The cover located along and under the stering column. They call it the knee bolster. You need to be able to get under dash to right of column
Expert:  Randall C replied 3 years ago.

1. Remove the bolts (2) from the lower edge of the instrument panel (I/P) driver knee bolster panel (1).
  2. Pull the I/P driver knee bolster panel (1) towards the rear of the vehicle in order to disengage the retainers.
  3. Remove the I/P driver knee bolster panel (1) from the vehicle.
  4. Inspect the I/P driver knee bolster panel (1) for broken or missing retainers.Replace the retainers as needed.

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE

1. Position the I/P driver knee bolster panel to the vehicle.
  2. Align the retainers on the I/P driver knee bolster panel (1) with the slots at the top of the knee bolster bracket.
  3. Press towards the front of the vehicle in order to engage the I/P driver knee bolster panel (1) retainers.
  4. Install the knee bolster panel (1) bolts (2).
NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.

Tighten the bolts to 3.5 N.m (31 lb in) .
Randall C, ASE Master Tech
Experience: ASE Master, L1, 32 years, Diagnostic / Electrical Specialist
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i can not find it can you give me a little more info
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

found it. thank you