GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

2007 Chevy Trailblazer: with a code po 171 seems to come

Customer Question

2007 Chevy Trailblazer with a code PO 171 seems to come on every other day. Can some one get me some insight what to look for?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  GM Tech (Cam) replied 5 years ago.

Welcome, and thanks for using Just Answer. I am Cam, and I will do my best to assist you. When you are finished please click on accept only if you are satisfied. I don't get paid unless you do.Please do not accept if you cannot leave positive feedback. I don't know if you are a tech or a just working on your own vehicle so we may have to fine tune the answer. I only know as much about your problem as you have told me in your post, so my answers will be based on what you tell me so please add all the details you can. About your vehicle,

This is the style with the filter in the tank. You need to check the system for vacuum leak. If that is ok, then you may have a weak fuel pump. THe pressure spec is 50-60 psi.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.

Rather than relisting the question, simply reply if you need more information on this. Relisting the question does not send the reply to me and other experts will not likely want to get involved so you may end up waiting longer.

What else can I get for you?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
How can I fix a PO171 code on a chevy 07, trailblazer.
You need to test first. I am not suggesting you replace anything until testing, but if you want my list, fuel pump, and oxygen sensor.