Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master, L1, 32 years, Diagnostic / Electrical Specialist

2009 Chevy Malibu: I replace the turn signal bulb on the drivers side

How do I replace the turn signal bulb on the driver's side of a 2009 Chevy Malibu?
Hello, the headlight assy has to be removed. In order to remove the headlight, the bumper facia has to be removed. This is really not a 123 process. I may? be able to send info on facia but unsure. headlight info below

eadlamp Replacement

ont Bumper Fascia Replacement

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm sorry. I didn't make my question complete. I need to replace the bulb in the turn signal for the tail light not the headliight.
Hello, I was out all day, do you still need help with this?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I see now that my question was incomplete. I need to change the turn signal light in the taillight. Sorry about the confusion.
Ok, I will get this info now and get back to your shortly. No problem at all, I should have asked too :)
Ok, the tail light assy must be rmoved to acces any of the bulbs. To do so, open the trunk. you will have to pull pack/remove? any trim around the back of light but inside the trunk. This will expose some nuts you take off, tapp the studs in which you removed the nuts to break them free and the light assy will slip out rear of car. You cna then get to any bulb

ail Lamp Replacement (LTZ)