Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

2005 Chevy Malibu: factory..stereo..you remove the dash cover

Tim, does the 2005 Chevy Malibu factory stereo have standard audio (red/white) jacks on the back and if so, how do you remove the dash cover? Please advise. Thanks,
There are no jacks on the back for a external amplifier.......You can buy a converter that splices into the 6x9 speakers. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Not looking to install an amp. Looking to install a cd changer in the trunk and want an easy way to connect.

Here are instructions to remove cd player but from the idagram I see there are no inputs like you are looking for. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

graphic