A scan tool is needed to program the transmitters on this vehicle, below is hte process.
1. Install CANDI module.
2. Install a scan tool.
3. Turn ON the ignition with the engine OFF.
4. With the scan tool, select Body and Accessories.
5. Select Keyless Entry.
6. Select the proper engine size.
7. Select Special Functions.
8. Select BCM.
9. Select Program Key Fobs.
10. Follow scan tool on screen instructions.
11. If you are programming more than one transmitter, repeat the previous step to
program up to four transmitters.
12. Remove the scan tool.
13. Exit the vehicle. Attempt to lock/unlock the doors to verify the programming.
14. Operate the transmitter functions in order to verify correct system operation.