Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

How to change 1999 Chevy Venture 3 rear spark plugs and wi

How to change 1999 Chevy Venture 3 rear spark plugs and wires?

Here are instructions.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
do I need to loss the exhaust pipe, fuel line, brake line, etc? when rorate engine will it crack any pipe/line/ etc.?
You will be fine to move it without disconnecting any of that. It just needs to move enough so you have enough room to get in there.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
OK, Thanks. where should I instll J41131? The drawing is not that clear indicatd. And how much I have to rotate the engine?
You put the strap where the engine mounts are and just rotate it so you have enough room. A good 5 inches.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I know. One side on engine and the other side on where? Frame or ? Do I have to remove altenator? Amy special too to remove arl plug wire?
One side on engine and other side on frame where mount goes. You do not need to remove the alternator and no special tools required to remove the wires.