JHoop
JHoop, Chevy Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

Remove a starter on a 1994 chevrolet s10 pick up with a 4.3 liter v6

how do you remove a starter on a 1994 chevrolet s10 pick up with a 4.3 liter v6
Hello , my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

Is this a 4X4?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no 2wd
I pull the passenger side motor mount bolt.The long one to the frame, not the short ones to the block.

You need a floor jack to do this.

If you have any more questions or need any diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask If this answer helped you, please click ACCEPT.

If you have a deposit but do not click ACCEPT you will STILL be charged, but I don't get credit! Not clicking ACCEPT hurts the Techs that help you! Thanks, JHoop
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
already did that engine is jacked up about an inch how far do i need to lift engine to do this?
I can't see thru this terminal.

I go as high as it takes to pull the starter down.

Go no more that 3 inches.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i got it out