roadsidejerry, auto mechanic
Experience:  Auto Mechanic 39 years, 30 with NYPD Fleet Service Division

1996 chevy: fuel gauge..rewired..low beams..beams work

Customer Question

I have just bought a 1996 chevy pickup. The fuel gauge does not work and the bright head lights don't work. The head lights have been rewired so that the low beams work. Where can I find a reputable electrical repair shop that can be trusted in Tulsa Oklahoma. No dealers please.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  roadsidejerry replied 6 years ago.
Hi, when a customer is looking for a shop the best places I can suggest are IATN shops. The group is the International Automotive Technicians Network. Read the info on the website at Then click on the shop locater on the left side of the homepage,put in your zip and you will get member shops in your area. I believe you wont be disappointed.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I knew about IATN already. I was looking for something more specific. I can not accept your answer because I signed up for the unlimited subscription and I see that they have charged my credit card already. I am wondering why. I will be contacting customer service to see what the problem is. I do feel that you should be paid for your time, just not by me. I was under the impression that i would be able to ask unlimited questions for one monthly fee. It appears they are wanting to charge my per question also. Sorry if this causes you any issues.... Not my doing.
Sorry, I have heard of the option for customers to get unlimited answers for a set fee,but am not involved in the way JA charges you. I will opt out, wish you luck.