AutoDoc, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Tech with Advanced Level (L1) - 20 Years Exp. with multiple makes of vehicle

2000 Astro: I have the vacuum hose diagram..only blows..defrost..vent

Can I have the vacuum hose diagram for a 2000 Astro, because the A/C and heat only blows out of the defrost vent?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  AutoDoc replied 6 years ago.

Hello, attached is the HVAC vacuum diagram for the 2000-01 Astro van - Thanks, Dave.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Thank you so much for the schematic, I have several hoses that need replacing and that will definately help with those.

However, I am attaching a picture showing my immediate problem, I dont know where this one hose originates. Hose "A" runs across the manifold, and is a thin, hard tube. The second hose, "B" starts at the T and ends at the firewall "C".

My Problem is "E" which is the end of "D". I have no idea where "E" goes. I was really hoping the schematic would show me that.

I really hope you can help me with that.

Thanks in advance,

Expert:  AutoDoc replied 6 years ago.

It doesn't appear that the picture came through - Dave.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Expert:  AutoDoc replied 6 years ago.

Sorry for the delay - I came across a vacuum diagram for the motor and it does have a label for 'to HVAC' - hope it helps - Dave.