Triston
Triston, MASTER ASE CERTIFIED
Experience:  10 YRS. EXP. ASE CERTIFIED SPECIALIZE IN ALL ELECTRICAL AND A/C ALSO AND ENGINE PERFORMANCE
10186415

What could cause code P1351 in my 1998 s10 blazer?

what could cause code P1351 in my 1998 s10 blazer?
how do the truck run, smooth or rough?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
runs smooth. just dies at random at any rpm range. sometimes starts right back up, sometimes turns over fine but won't start for several tries
ok drop the fuel tank, replace the fuel pump, flush the fuel lines, and refill it with fresh fuel, im 100% sure that will fix your problem, the problem is the fuel pressure is dropping at times and the computer is trying to adjust the secondary ignition out put voltage accordingly, im 100% because i had one with this problem last month with that same code and the customer had done replaced all the same parts you have(which made my job easier). good luck. and please accept my answer. thanks T-MAN