JHoop
JHoop, Chevy Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

Changing heatercore in 1997 Chevy S10 with 4.3 V6. Changed

Changing heatercore in 1997 Chevy S10 with 4.3 V6. Changed one in an older S10 by pulling a few dash panels and was able to slip it out.Not this one have panels off still can't get to it .Help,what's the secret. Thanks Arnold Tanner [email protected]
Category: Chevy
Expert:  JHoop replied 6 years ago.
Hello , my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

The entire dash must be removed to change the core.

I uploaded the procedure in .pdf format here to justanswer. You can download it by clicking HERE, HERE and HERE. I hope this helps you.

If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
Expert:  JHoop replied 6 years ago.
I'm doing a follow up and noticed that you havent replied back or ACCEPT the answer to your question yet. Please reply back if you need additional help or press ACCEPT so that the question may be closed out. Keep in mind that the experts on this site are compensated for their time spent helping customers once ACCEPT is selected. Thanks again for using Just Answer.