ironmike, ASE Master tech
Experience:  30 years ASE Master L1 GM certified

Why would ECM fuse on 88 s10 keep blowing?

Category: Chevy
Expert:  ironmike replied 6 years ago.

If the ecm1 fuse is blowing you either have high resistance in the wire harness or a failed component(ecm, injector,egr solenoid) you can try disconnecting the egr solenoid and see if it stops. For the injector or wires you will have to use a multi meter and ohm them out.graphic

good luck

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ECM-B fuse keeps blowing . oil pressure sensor has good ground and everything seems to be well in the wiring harness, but still continue to blow that fuse and i'am not getting power to my fuel pump assembly
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

ECM 1 fuse continues to blow out , oil pressure sensor has got a good ground and the wiring harness seems to be in good shape. I'am lost and don't know what to try next?

Expert:  ironmike replied 6 years ago.
did you check the injector?They don't recommend checking with ohm meter, but a tester most dealers had or have. They do an injector coil test.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

haven't tried to check that yet , thanks for the help will get back to you if that is not the problem

Expert:  ironmike replied 6 years ago.
no problem. I will assist as long as you want or need me.