Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Chevrolet Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

2001 S10 Blazer: a diagram on the vacuum lines..ABS..cant find

I have a vacuum line lose on my 2001 S10 Blazer, where can i get a diagram on the vacuum lines? Looks like its supposed to connect to the ABS unit but i cant find any place where it could connect.
Where is the loose hose located? Drivers side or passenger side? Near the front of the vehicle, or back toward the firewall?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Its a short hose coming from a splitter between the brake fluid reservoir and fender, it was dry-rot and came lose from somewhere, looks like it went to the ABS unit.i replaced it with new hose and blocked it off until i could find out where it connects. its between the brake fluid reservoir & fender right behind the ABS unit.

The vacuum hose in this area is for the a/c controls. One line goes to the engine, one line goes into the cab, and one line goes to the reservoir in the drivers hood hinge area.

Object Number: 281477  Size: SH

Object Number: 281475  Size: SH