Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

2002 chevrolet: avalanche..Bulb..plastic..cab above back window

How do you change the third brake light on a 2002 chevrolet avalanche? Bulb is burned out and I need to remove the red lense etc. Appears to be inset into the body plastic cladding on back of cab above back window.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 6 years ago.

hi

remove the brake light panel and you will be able to get to the bulb..this may help..please print

thanks

please ACCEPT my answer so I can get credit for my work.i don't receive commission unless you do ..i'm not always going to be giving you good news,so please dont let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer.it does not cost you more money.we will still be able to communicate.. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!if you are not satisfied with my answer,please do not leave bad feed back,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question.PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP

2002 - Avalanche/Escalade Ext/Model 36 4 X 4 - CHASSIS WIRING-LAMPS - 2002-2006 CK1,2(36) LAMPS/REAR (CHEVROLET X88)