GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

How to Change clock in 2004 Chevy Venture

I have a 2004 Chevy Venture and I cannot figure out how to change the clock? Can you help me please.
Welcome. Does your radio have RDS?

Without RDS,Press and hold the HR or MIN arrow for two seconds. Then press HR until the correct hour appears on the display. Press and hold MIN until the correct minute appears on the display. The time can be set with the ignition on or off.

With RDS.

The radio may have a button marked with an H or HR to represent hours and an M or MN to represent minutes.

Press and hold the hour button until the correct hour appears on the display. AM will appear on the display for morning hours. Press and hold the minute button until the correct minute appears on the display. The time can be set with the ignition on or off.

To synchronize the time with an FM station broadcasting Radio Data System (RDS) information, press and hold the hour and minute buttons at the same time until UPDATED appears on the display. If the time is not available from the station, NO UPDAT will appear on the display.

RDS time is broadcast once a minute. After tuning to an RDS broadcast station, it may take a few minutes for the time to update.