JHoop
JHoop, Chevy Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

1990 corvette: blown fuse to the right side fuel injectors

I have a 1990 corvette and believe I have a blown fuse to the right side fuel injectors but have not found the fuse. Does anyone know where the fuses are for the fuel injectors?
Hello Mohawk, my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com. In the main fuse block, check fuse INJ 1....and INJ 2........To see if they are blown, OR, there is 12v powerr at each fuse terminal on these respective fuses. If you have any more questions or need any diagrams, please dont hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I must be getting blind in my old age. That was the first place I looked and didn't see it. It was too easy. Thanks for your help. I build race engines and if you need something on that end you have my email. Thanks.

I can fix Vette's, ZRI was my baby.LT 5. Ask for JHoop. If you have any more questions or need any diagrams, please dont hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop