cartech, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  25 years ase mastertech. shop owner and tech

My 1991 S10 Blazer CS130 alternator has 2 wires, 1 brown and

My 1991 S10 Blazer CS130 alternator has 2 wires, 1 brown and 1 yellow/black. They have been cut so, I don't know where they should be connected on the alternator. I don't want to guess and risk destroying a new alternator.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  cartech replied 7 years ago.

Welcome I be will assisting you. Please give me as much information as you can no matter how insignificant. If at anytime you need more information please ask. When you are completely satisfied then please accept my answer and leave positive feedback. If you cant leave positive feedback then my job is not done. Please ask for more information.

do you have the original plug that they where conected to

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
No, it had an aftermarket plug and both wires are gray. They are the 2 middle wires out of 4 connections.
Expert:  cartech replied 7 years ago.
let me see if i got that location for you
Expert:  cartech replied 7 years ago.

in the image im posting you can see the plug next to the generator the brown is clearly marked this on has a pink and black but your yelloow will go in that location

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have that diagram already from ALLDATA but it doesn't really help because it has circiut numbers instead of connector letters. The letters should be L and I or L and F and I think that diagram is for a SI alternator instead of a CS alternator. I'm not sure
Expert:  cartech replied 7 years ago.
if you look at the plug with the wires pointing towards you and the retaining clip to your left hand your brown wire will be the top