Howard Duncan
Howard Duncan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Over 20 Years experience in all makes and models; owner of Duncan's Mobile Automotive, LLC for 7 yrs

2006 chevy cobalt: the battery went dead, jump started it and now it

2006 chey cobalt the battery went dead, jump started it and now it says reduced engine power reduced and engine will barely run?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Howard Duncan replied 7 years ago.
Hello, this is a common problem when you get the battery charged to capacity remove the positive battery cable and leave it off for 15 minutes to clear the computer and put it back on. You should be good after clearing out the computer. If you need me please ask I will be here to help you. Please click accept so I can be compensated for my time. If you are not happy please don't leave negative feedback I will be here to help you just ask. Regards Howard