cartech, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  25 years ase mastertech. shop owner and tech

1995 Chevy Astro: I need a detailed diagram..fuel injector..assy

I need a detailed diagram of the sequence of the Spider unit fuel injector assy. for a 1995 Chevy Astro van 4.3

Welcome I will assisting you. Please give me as much information as you can no matter how insignificant. If at anytime you need more information please ask. When you are completely satisfied then please accept my answer and leave positive feedback. If you cant leave positive feedback then my job is not done. Please ask for more information

are you try to find out how the tibes go into what are of the intake

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes, the hoses are all the same length and we were not careful enough and did not mark them. We installed in what appeared to be the correct sequence, but the engine runs rough with a miss.
the main housing of the spider has the cylinder numbers on it
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
not this one, there were two spider units made for that year. this one does not have the sequence. we installed it according to what seems like common sense, looking at the unit itself. the forward hose with the forward cylder etc. if you have access to the one with the numbers, that would help.
i do but may take me a little while to get for you so be patient
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ok, thanks
i found the picture you can see they go in ordergraphic
could you please leave positive feedback