JeffRod
JeffRod, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified technician with many years experience with all manufacturers
20098767

How do you change the vent window seal in an 88 K 5 blazer.

Customer Question

Category: Chevy
Expert:  JeffRod replied 7 years ago.
There should be 2 brackets that the window pivots on. If you inbolt them, the window will come out. Once it is out you can peel the weatherstrip off and replace it
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I don't see any bolt the pivot point at the top has a XXXXX XXXXXke rivot and the only thing on the bottom is a pin about a quarter of and inch round that goes through into the door this has a spring and best I can tell a nut on the end of that.The glass has a metal frame around two sides. I don't see anyway to get the pin on the bottom off. I could cut the brad at the top I still can't get the bottom off.