cartech, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  25 years ase mastertech. shop owner and tech

1991 Chevy G30: Cargo van..I also own an 89 G20..doors

I have a 1991 Chevy G30 Cargo van. I also own an 89 G20. The doors seem to be the exact same size, and the hinges are located in the same place on both. My first question is, "Do you see a problem with switchung these doors?" I have tilt out rear windows on the 89 that I want to put on the 91. So are there any major problems?
And I also don't know how to remove the hinge pins on the rear doors. It looks like the bottom hinge is very close to the bumper, which may make it difficult to hit with a hammer.
So that's it. Any help ypou can give would be incredibly appreciated. Thanks a lot, Jeff
the doors are exactly the same its been a long time since i changed on i will look at some info on the hinges
ok if you open the doors there are bolts on the door and the boldy that hold the hinges on you dont remove the pins they may be cover by plastic plugs
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
OK, thank you so much for that info. I'm a local EMT & am going top sleep for a while. But I will look at this later and if it is as you say I will click accept on the payment tonight. Thank you again for your help. I'll get back to you tonight after I look at this. Sincerely, Jeff
ok let me no