GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Trailblazer: 02 and my blinker at the back..stoped working

Hello my name is Ulf!
I have a Trailblazer -02 and my blinker at the back on both sides have stoped working when i drive, but the hassard works fine. no one knows what it can be so i turn the question for you.
Mvh Ulf
Category: Chevy
Expert:  GM Tech (Cam) replied 7 years ago.
Welcome. The first place I would check is the IGN E fuse 32 in the underhood fuse block. If that is good, we need to do some testing. Do you have a test light?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
yes the fuse has been checked ad its ok, yes i have a test light

Ok, under the drivers side dash is the hazard flasher. Take the flasher out and with the clip of your test light to ground test for power with the key on and the signal light turning left on the dark green and right on the light green. Let me know what the results are. It is item 2 in the picture below.

Object Number: 783110  Size: MF

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

thanks! i will check it tomorrow.

I will be around tomorrow. If there is power on those wires, replace the hazard/turn signal flasher. If not, let me know. Just so you are aware, I will continue to answer even after you accept my answer.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
There is power on those wires. The flasher works at normal speed in hazard and all lamps is ok. But when I use left or right turn signal , the flasher works in a higher speed, and the rear lamps do not light up. If I pick out the lamp-rig, I can see that a signal is there but not strong or long to light up.
Ok, this sounds like that flasher it faulty.