Ivan, ASE Certified Master Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech. 20+ years experience. 9 years self employed. Expert on AUTOLAB Radio Show

Engine schmatics for 1985 monte carlo ss 305, wiring and diagrams

Customer Question

i need engine schmatics for 1985 monte carlo ss 305, wiring and diagrams
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ivan replied 7 years ago.

HelloCustomer what specifically are you trying to find on this Monte?

Your JA Expert,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
the schematics for the wiring to put the engine back together i need help 1985 monte carlo ss 305 8th digit on the vin is g
Expert:  Ivan replied 7 years ago.

Sorry about the delay, I was uploading the info and the internet when down for me. I've got an 87 Monte SS, so I know what your harness looks like. This is what I want you to do first, before i load you up with info. Lay the harness out on top of the engine. It primarily runs on the passenger side. Everything should line up with where it belongs. Lay it out, see where things line up and let me know which ones you are having a problem with. I'll help you find those and not overwhelm you with a ton of info that you may not need. Do this and let me know how you make out and I'll jump in to help.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i need the ac brackets, all the wiring and vaacum hose schematics.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
are u going to be able to help me out, im in the home stretch and i need to get this done, i will pay if u give me what i need.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
im not recieving any response from anybody please i need what ever u can send me and ill sort it out my self