frank, Chevrolet Technician
Experience:  33 years experience,24 years of Chevroler/GM experience and training .ASE Recertified Master Tech,

There is no power to the DLC. All fuses are good. Also fuel

There is no power to the DLC. All fuses are good. Also fuel gauge quit working, as did shift indicator lights. Pass Lock was enabled when I got truck which is an 06 silverado with a 4.3. I disconnected the battery over night and the security light went out, but now I have no fuel pump pressure even though the pump is new and running. there are oly 26,000 miles on this truck. Any light you can shed on this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  frank replied 7 years ago.
The fuel gauge and gear shift indicator are on the same ignition feed circuit out of the ignition switch-check all of your under hod fuses and fuse box fuses for POWER-if the trans and gauge fuse are dead check for power out of the ignition switch as that it is the most likely cause-the aldl power is thru the fuse in the under hood box and is battery fed-cigarrette liter fuse.