Use the following steps to perform the calibration update:
1. Turn OFF the ignition.
2. Remove the battery positive voltage circuit fuse of the HVAC Control Module(HVAC/ECAS FUSE).
3. Wait 60 seconds.
4. Install the fuse.
5. Turn ON the ignition.
Here is a little different process maybe it will work? If not it will need to be diagnosed.
Alternate Method (w/o Scan Tool)
1. Clear all DTCs.
2. Place the ignition switch to the OFF position.
3. Install the HVAC actuator.
4. Connect all previously disconnected components.
5. Remove the HVAC/ECAS fuse for a minimum of 10 seconds.
6. Install the HVAC/ECAS fuse.
7. Start the vehicle.
8. Wait 40 seconds for the HVAC control module to self-calibrate.
9. Verify that no DTCs have set as current DTCs.