pickups: silverado..four wheel drive ihave just put new tires..seal

I have a 2005 silverado crew cab dually with four wheel drive Ihave just put new tires on it and noticed that on both sides of the rear axle I have oil leaks on both sides of the axle which indicates that a seal is leaking. Would this repair be under warranty my mileage is 41231 also I would like to know what has cause this problem as I have never had this problem on any of my other chevy pickups
You would not be covered under the factory gm warranty with this mileage. If you bought the truck new, you may want to call your selling dealer and see if they would be able to assist you with the cost of this repair. If they are unwilling, I would recommend contacting gm customer service at 1-800-222-1020. This is gm department that handles problems such as yours. They take this very seriously and have the authority to make a decision to warranty this, assist with a repair cost, or just no assistance. They will likely ask you some questions to show that you are a loyal gm customer. Other than that, you are on your own for this repair as I statesd you are over the covered mileage. The problem is caused by faulty hub seals which is going to run you 3 hours of labor and around $70.00 for parts plus gear oil. I would not be surprised to see this repair cost $400.00. Feel free to contact me with any questions! Good luck!