Larry
Larry, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  29 yrs in repair and transmission overhaul and an ASE Master tech I have owned my shop for 23 yrs
12239923

How to remove the fixed rear side window from a S10 Blazer

Customer Question

How to remove the fixed rear side window from a S10 Blazer?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Larry replied 7 years ago.

Hi Im Larry Crow,

You did not mention what year your S10 blazer was but most of these are the same or similar. you start by removing the interior panels that suround the window, then you will need a cutter to remove the sealer that glues the window in place, removing the side window will be a lot like removing and installing a windshield. sometimes its just easier to find the used glass and then have glass shop install it. If you want to do it yourself you can but you will need to get the correct sealer for your vehicles window (also can be found at glass shop) and make sure both surfaces are clean and dry and all old sealer is removed first, then apply new sealer and set window in place and hold it there for atleast 10 min. and the allow to cure according to directions on sealer. It would be wise to find something to hold window in place while it cures.

I hope this helps you and if you need more info just ask me and I'll be glad to help.

Thanks again for using justanswer.com

P.S. after hitting the accept button please leave positive feedback if I have been helpful top you. Thank You!