Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.

1998 chevy: PO452 (EVAP fuel tank pressure sensor low input) What

I have a 1998 chevy S-10 4.3v6 with 2 trouble codes. One is PO113 (IAT sensor circuit high input) the other is PO452 (EVAP fuel tank pressure sensor low input) What do i check to fix these problems? It has a rough idle and will not take the fuel when giving it gas it pops inside the air breather end spark knocks badly!!
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 7 years ago.

the problem may be the maf/map sensor...this could make the iat show up...the iat would not cause your truck to run bths badly....the o452 code may be on because the gas cap could have been left loose at some time...neither would make the truck ron this may need to check the fiel presure..the pump may be weak

please ACCEPT my answer so I can get credit for my work.i don't receive commission unless you do .it does not cost you more money.we will still be able to communicate.. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!if you are not satisfied with my answer,please do not leave bad feed back,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question.PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP