Carfix4you
Carfix4you, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  22 yrs ASE ReCertified GM Dealer and Independent Service World Class High Performance Expert
14923590

1996 chevy s10: 4.3 literXXXXX.fuel relay

i have a 1996 chevy s10 4.3 literXXXXXtrying to locate the fuel relay to replace it?
HelloCustomer and welcome to Just Answer. At any time you have any questions, need wiring diagrams, images, or service information, don't hesitate to ask. I'll do my best to help you solve your vehicles problem. Here is that location.graphic
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
is this the passenger side
Yes. You can see it from below looking up. Or remove the glove box.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
the picture you sent looked like the engine bay firewall not the interior side of vehichle, so what your telling me is that it is in the cab of the vehichle below or behind the glovebox?.
The diagram I( provided is a factory diagram of the location of the fuel pump relay. If you where sitting BEHIND the dash, where the engine is, you can see it is on the passengerside RIGHT of the glove box if you were sitting in the passengerside seat.