GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

chevy trailblazer: rear the trunk

Customer Question

The rear door on my chevy trailblazer will open and then it won't open. Also, the wipers will not work either at the same time. This is soo annoying whenever i get something in the trunk when im in town and then I get home and it won't open. Plz help me!
Category: Chevy
Expert:  michael replied 7 years ago.
hello... how long will this issue last? also, if/when it operates properly... how many times will it operate before it fails? lastly, what year and what engine do you have?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I have a 2006 4x4 Trailblazer Ext (L6 Engine). I cant really give you a specific time on how long this will last. It just comes and goes. The trunk will be working when I leave from home and then I go to town then i can get grocery or dog food in the trunk and then when I come home the trunk won't open. Sometimes the keyless entry button won't work and the bass in my car will come and go to. I can tell when the trunk will open because i can hear the bass in my car work better. It's very strange.. thanks for helping me..

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
I have an 06 Chevy Trailblazer LS V6 4x4. Both of my keyless entries are not locking and unlocking my car anymore. Plus, sometimes my rear door will not open at times. Can someone please help me?