Matt J
Matt J, Chevy Technician
Experience:  10+ years automotive tech, 5 years of experience in a GM dealer
14582819

2001 silverado 4wd.abs pump ,brake line schematic(for the pump)two

2001 silverado 4wd.abs pump ,brake line schematic(for the pump)two on bottom,three on top.which of the two bottom ones is the front mc line looking at from front to back

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be more than happy to assist you.

I will need to now what engine is in your truck?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Hi Matt,5.3 standard cab,8'bed 4wd 4wabs.The three female outlets on top of the abs pump(located under the drivers seat on the frame)are literally outlets.the bottom two are inlets from the master cylinder.I took the lines off six months ago never dreaming no one made them.Now that I finally found the lines(cnc bent etc.)I've forgotten which of the two lower orfices in the abs module are for the front master cylinder brake line in to the module,obviously which ever is for the front the other is for the rear.And I'm aware the rear line on the master cyl is the front brakes.which hole in the abs is for the front master cyl output line(line in to abs module)Carey

Sorry it took me a few. I had to run out to my own truck to answer your question since I could not find a diagram from GM..

Here is a picture showing which line is which.

graphic

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi Matt,

Exactly what I needed! I'm a certified master mechanic with 40 years in the business.

Lately I have retired and have been restoring older GM junk.Camaros,Vettes etc.I've been doing this all my life,switched from mechanical to paint and body to learn how to do it(isn't that how everyone got started?).If you need any info on older 65-80 chevy stuff you can contact me [email protected]

If you are going to to give an email you have to code it a lttle bit, but I am a very big vette fan here are some pics of mine. or find me mttjones 55 at aol but be com

graphic

graphic

graphic

Just for a jaw droper here is the pink slip

graphic