ZZDaryl, Chevy Technician
Experience:  28 year experience, Master Mechanic

89 blazer firing order

89 blazer firing order
What engine do you have ?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
1989 chevy s-10 4.3L, 4wd

Pic below,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
It still won't fire. Any suggestions.
An accept would be nice for my first answer but anyway do you know if there is spark out of the coil?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Sorry this is my first time on this web site, please don't be bothered because of my rookie mistake. I'm a woman with little auto knowledge just trying to help out her teenage son.

He wants to know how to check the coil without getting "nuked" as he put it.

I notice it asks for a that a cash bonus you would like or some kind of rating I am supposed to give you? And I will go back and give you accepts if that is protocol for being satisfied with the answer. Your first answer was good, he just hasn't figured out the problem yet.

We still need advice...
To test the coil remove the plug wire and get a regular automotive piece of wire and ground one end and than have some one crank the engine and hold the other end of the wire over the post of the coil the coil should jump to the wire without getting a poke. As far as the bonus some that is up to you to give if you think my answer was very good or if you think I deserve it.