GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

pinout color codes and numbers for the 2006 equinox bcm connectors?

What are the pinout color codes and numbers for the 2006 equinox BCM connectors?
WelcomeCustomer Which polarity would you prefer, pos or neg, I can get you both.
I will add that the neg is a better choice because it will control a relay.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
The wire from the remote starter is neg. so that would be best. I need to know how the connector is numbered and what color wire I am looking for. Also, the passkey 2 plug to the ignition switch wire colors do not match the information I got with the bypass add on. I have an orange w/black stripe, an orange w/white stripe, and a yellow wire. My bypass mod. instructions are looking for a black wire, a yellow wire and a white wire. If this qualifys as a new question, let me know.

I will answer both in this one considering they are both for your remote starter. The BCM connector you are looking for is Pink. The terminal number is XXXXX and the colour is white. Picture of the connector is below, and there is markings, but they are on the back of the clips. As for the security bypass, the wires are as follows, yellow is yellow, Black is orange/black and the white is the orange/white.

Object Number: 130689  Size: CH