Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Truck Technician,24 Years GM Shop Foreman,Fully Trained GM Trucks Light and Heavy.
10688023

10 Blazer: I remove the front seat headrests

Good morning.. I have a 97 s-10 Blazer... How do I remove the front seat headrests...????
Hi, if you lift the headrests, you will see a plastic trim at the base of each chrome shaft. The trim will have a small hole in each one. This is the release for the shaft. If you open a paperclip, and push in the hole, you can release each shaft. Then the headrests will come out. Good luck...Gary
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hi Gary... there's no hole in the plastic trim at the base of the chrome shaft.
It would be on the inside of the plastic, A very small hole on the edge. Good luck...Gary
If it has the round plastic trim rather than square, you would have to remove the seat back cover to release them from the inside. Good luck...Gary