JHoop, Chevy Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner

Where is the pcv valve on a 2002 Chevy Silverado and ...

Customer Question

Where is the pcv valve on a 2002 Chevy Silverado and how do you replace it?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  JHoop replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer my name isXXXXX you for choosing

The PCV hose comes off the Rocker Cover on the back side of the Engine and connects to the PCV Valve. The Valve comes right out with ease. Then pull off the Hose and replace Valve.
I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions or need any more diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask...Thanks again, JHoop
Don't forget to click ACCEPT. Bonuses as well as Feedback are always welcome. Thanks. (Please understand, that just because you put a deposit down, is not paying for the answer. You MUST hit the ACCEPT button for me to receive credit.)